Why shop at Indie Booksellers?
- Spend $100 at a local-owned business and $52 of that stays in your community.
- Spend $50 at a national chain and keep $6.50 in the local community.
- Spend $50 online with a remote vendor with no sales tax collected and keep not one penny in your local community.
- Local businesses create higher-paying jobs for our neighbors.
- More of your taxes are reinvested in your community–where they belong.
Where are the Indie Bookstores?
Check out IndieBound’s store finder to locate the store nearest you.
Find Cristin’s Books at IndieBound.org.